Sapa Shuttle Bus is a spacious 38 seat bed car with European standard sanitation closet, new investment from 2017. The car has full leather beds, smooth, clean. Besides, passengers in the vehicle also enjoy comprehensive services and amenities such as two-way air conditioning, drinking water, television, wifi and bilingual guides.
With affordable price ($9 per one-way ticket), This bus is the best choice for not only budget travellers when traveling to Sapa beside the Overnight Sapa Train. For more spacious seats you can refer Limousine Car
This is a 38-bed car called “Your mobile home” supply you with
- Guide on the vehicle;
- Air conditioning;
- Clean water;
- Blankets, sleeping pillows for travel;
Schedule of Sapa Shuttle Bus
|Route||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Hanoi – Sapa|
(at your hotel in the Old Quarter)
(at 09 Pham Kim Dong street)
|Sapa – Hanoi|
(at 02 Fansipan Road)
(at 16 Hang Chinh/hotel)
- Hanoi to Sapa schedule
- 06:45 / 21:30: Bus and guide will pick you up at you hotel in Old Quarter. Otherwise, you will meet the bus at 16 Hang Chinh – the office.
- 07:00 / 22h00: Bus departs to go to Sapa, on the way. The guide will introduce the schedule, an overview of Sapa, provide snacks and free drinks for you.
- The bus will stop for about 30 minutes at Km57. Here you can buy necessary items before continuing to travel to Sapa.
- To ensure the health and safety before moving to the pass road to the center of Sapa town (about 30km). The bus will stop for about 15 minutes at Km237.
- 13:30 / 4h00: Bus to Sapa town and finish the trip at Sapa Shuttle Bus No. 9 Kim Dong, Sapa town
- Sapa to Hanoi schedule
- 15:00 / 22:00: Buses and guides will pick you up at the Sapa Shuttle Bus (No. 09 Kim Dong). You can send luggage and receive the car, shopping souvenirs before boarding in Hanoi.
- 15:30 / 22:30: Bus departs to Hanoi, on the way. The guide will introduce the schedule, provide cold towels and free water for you. After the downhill slope car will stop about 15 minutes at Km237 before continuing the journey.
- The bus will stop for about 30 minutes at Km57, you can rest for dinner and buy local specialties.
- 21:30 / 04:00: Bus to Hanoi and finish the trip at office No. 16 Hang Chong, Sapa Shuttle Bus staff will help you pick up luggage, call a taxi, and guide you to the hotel.
Sapa Shuttle Bus review
- Professional bus service
- English speaking guide on board
- Comfortable sleeping berth
- Reasonably priced
Price of Sapa Shuttle Bus
| ||Oneway tickets||Round tickets|
- Children Price
- Under 5-year-old children: free of charge, sharing a seat with parent
- Children from 5 years old: full of charge
Sapa Shuttle Bus booking