Our van will pick up at your hotel around Ninh Binh from 11:30 AM and depart at 12:00 PM to Hanoi that will arrive at our office in Hanoi around 14:00. Here you will have a break about 1 hour then take a Luxury van to Sapa (at around 15:00 - 15:30), then after around 5.5 hours transfer with 02 breaks on the way, our van will drop you off at your hotel around Sapa town around 21:00.
- Each passenger can bring 1 standard-sized luggage and 1 small handbag
- The standard luggage size is 70x50x30cm
A typical limousine car would contain 9 seats, 2 at the front, 4 in the middle, and 3 at the back. The 4 seats in the middle (called VIP seats) are larger and more comfortable compared to the normal seats. Besides, it’s also a good choice for those who would easily get car sickness. Below are the image and the layout of the VIP seat for your reference:
- Children with age 0-4 are free of charge as long as they share the seats with their parents
- The duration of transfers may vary due to traffic conditions
- Food and drinks are allowed for consumption inside the vehicle, with consideration to maintaining cleanliness during the ride