Our van will pick up at your hotel around Sapa town from 7:30 am and depart at 08:00 AM to Hanoi that will arrive at our office in Hanoi around 13:30. Here you will change to a Luxury van to Ninh Binh (that depart at 13:45), then after around 2 hours transfer, the van will drop you off at your hotel around Ninh Binh.
If the van from Sapa to Hanoi get late, we will change you to the next scheduled van from Hanoi to Ninh Binh that will depart at 14:40
Pick up & Drop off
Pick up: Your hotel inside of Sapa Town, or the default pick-up point at the limousine office (if your hotel is outside of Sapa Town).
Passengers need to be ready at the hotel reception area from 07:30 AM for picking up.
Drop off: Your accommodation in the area of Trang An, Tam Coc, Ninh Binh City. We might use a transit car for drop off at around Ninh Binh.
- Each passenger can bring 1 standard-sized luggage and 1 small handbag
- The standard luggage size is 70x50x30cm
A typical limousine car would contain 9 seats, 2 at the front, 4 in the middle, and 3 at the back. The 4 seats in the middle (called VIP seats) are larger and more comfortable compared to the normal seats. Besides, it’s also a good choice for those who would easily get car sickness. Below are the image and the layout of the VIP seat for your reference:
- Children with age 0-4 are free of charge as long as they share the seats with their parents
- The duration of transfers may vary due to traffic conditions
- Food and drinks are allowed for consumption inside the vehicle, with consideration to maintaining cleanliness during the ride