Located in the northwest of Vietnam, Sapa is a perfect place for those who love the beauty of nature and have a thirst for adventure. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking vistas of highland Vietnam, gain an opportunity to hike out to the local hill-tribe villages, as well as explore the colorful life of locals in here.
Day 1: Sapa (Lao Cai) – Laochai – Tavan – Overnight at Homestay
- From 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM, a local guide would come to your hotel for the tour pick-up.
- Trekking from Sapa to the Black H’mong village of Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai where excellent panoramas of the larger valley, paddy terraced fields, and the H’mong village are offered.
- We take a small local path leading into the bottom of the valley, where some stalls are available that serve tea and fruits; a perfect spot for taking rest and having lunch.
- After lunch, you will visit the Zay people of Ta Van, which lies in the middle of the Muong Hoa valley.
- There you will stay overnight in local houses (Homestay)
Day 2: Homestay – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa (Lao Cai)
- The next morning, after having breakfast, the trek continues towards the Red Dao village in Giang Ta Chai. On the way, you will trek up and downhill then through a bamboo forest.
- The village of Giang Ta Chai is the next stop, which we will reach by following a path over a bridge. Lunch will be provided near a waterfall, just before arrival at the village.
- Keep on trekking until you reach the hill of Hau Thao village in the late afternoon. From here, a car would get you back to Sapa town. Tour End here.
Trekking through the lush greeny rice terrace
Visit Tavan village – Sapa
Experience Homestay in Lao Chai Ta Van village
ReviewsWrite a review
Please login to write a review