Sapa Cat Ba Bus is a spacious 43 seat bed car with European standard sanitation closet, new investment from 2017. The car has full leather beds, smooth, clean. Besides, passengers in the vehicle also enjoy comprehensive services and amenities such as two-way air conditioning, drinking water, television, wifi and bilingual guides.
This bus is the best choice for not only budget travelers when traveling between Sapa and Cat Ba islands by going directly instead of transit in Hanoi.
Facilities of the bus in Sapa – Cat Ba route
This is a 43-bed car called “Your mobile home” supply you with
- High-speed wifi;
- Traveling blanket;
- Mineral water (stored in the small refrigerator);
- Personal costs
- Snacks on the car
- Toilet in the bus
Note: This is the local bus that intend to serve local passenger so that the driver are barely speaking English.
Schedule of the bus
|Route||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Sapa – Cat Ba|
8:00 / 20:00
(pick up at our bus office)
20:00 / 7:30 AM (of the day after)
|Cat Ba – Sapa|
8:30 / 16:00
(pick up at bus office)
19:00 / 03:30 AM (of the day after)
- Itinerary of bus from Sapa to Cat Ba
- Our big bus picks up at Sapa New Bus station then depart to Cat Ba via Hanoi – Lao Cai expressway.
- Afer about 01 hours of transfer, we take the first break for about 15 minutes, then another break after that 3 hours then the head to Hai Phong.
- The bus passthrough Tan Vu – Lach Huyen bridge which is the longest bridge in Vietnam currently connects Hai Phong City and Cat Hai district.
- Transfer by ferry from Ben Got – Cat Hai to Ben Cai Vieng – Cat Ba (~ 20 minutes).
- Arrival Cat Ba town, our bus will drop you off at your hotel along the way to Cat Ba town and the bus office in the center of Cat Ba town.
- Itinerary of bus from Cat Ba to Sapa
- Our sleeping bus picks up at the bus office in Cat Ba town then depart to the harbor.
- Transfering by the ferry from Ben Cai Vieng – Cat Ba to Ben Got -Cat Hai (~ 20 minutes).
- Then the bus continues passing through Tan Vu – Lach Huyen bridge is the longest bridge in Vietnam currently connects Hai Phong City and Cat Hai district.
- Bus stop at No. 558 Hai Duong about 20 minutes, you can having a light eat dinner there.
- Then another bus stop in Phu Tho that about 200 km away from Sapa, you can get off to go to the toilet.
- We also have a bus stop after 02 hours of transfer then continues to Sapa.
- Arrive at Sapa New Bus Station after about 11 hours of transfer (you can sleep in the car until dawn to begin the journey to explore the town of Sapa).
Price of Sapa Bus to Cat Ba
For booking travel from Sept 8th, 2017 to Sept 30th, 2018
| Ticket||One-way ticket||Roundway ticket|
- The price including Bus and Ferry
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel around Cat Ba town and in the way from town to the harbor.
- Children share the bed with parent will be free of charge
Booking Sapa Cat Ba bus tickets