There are five main high-class tourist buses operated in Hanoi Cat Ba Island route including:
- Fullmoon Party bus
- Cat Ba discovery
- Goodmorning Catba
- Daiichi Travel
- Catba Express
- Free pick up at your hotel around Cat Ba Town or on the way to the Port (if yours is not in the mentioned area, please go to the bus office for the departure).
- Transfer by bus to Cai Vieng port ~ 40 minutes.
- Get on a Ferry from Cat Vieng port to Got pier ~ 20 minutes.
- Get on a bus to Hanoi ~ 1 hour 50 minutes. Drop off at your hotel (if yours is in Hanoi Old Quarter)
Pick up and drop off
Pick up in Cat Ba town: Any hotel around Cat Ba town center or the default location as
- 1: No.225 1/4 street (Fullmoon party hotel)
- 2: No. 05 Tung Dinh street (Quynh Trang Hotel)
Drop off in Hanoi old quarter: Any hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or the default location at No. 162 Tran Quang Khai street (map's link)
About the picking up and drop off in the Hotel around Old quarter
- The bus can't reach hotels at the narrow streets/lane or walking streets (especially in the weekend)
- If you stay in these hotels, our guide will come to pick you up, then we will take a short walk to the bus.
- For dropping off, the bus will also drop you off at the nearest point to your hotel.
Pick up Time:
- The actual pick up time will be within 30 minutes before or after the mentioned time - depending on the pick-up address of yours and other passengers.
- Please be ready at your hotel lobby or your address at 30 minutes before departure time.