Five main tourist buses are operated on the Hanoi Cat Ba Island route, including Fullmoon Party bus, Cat Ba discovery, Goodmorning Catba, Daiichi Travel, and Catba Express. They all are high-class tourist buses with services that include:
- Air conditioning;
- Mineral water;
- Hanoi to Cat Ba island by bus free pickup at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If yours is not, please be at the meeting point as 9B Cho Gao Street, Hanoi Old Quarter
- Bus departure from Hanoi to Got Station, following highway 5B ~ 2 hours.
- Get on a speedboat from Got pier to Cai Vieng port (Cat Ba island) ~ 20 minutes.
- Transfer to Cat Ba Town by bus ~ 40 minutes. Drop off at your hotel (if yours is in Cat Ba Town or on the way).
Pick up and drop off
Pick up in Hanoi old quarter: Any hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or the default location is No. 9B Cho Gao, Hang Buom, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi (map's link)
Drop off in Cat Ba town: Any hotel around Cat Ba town center or the default location as No 204, 1/4 Str, Cat Ba town, Haiphong, Vietnam
- Note About the picking up and drop off in the Hotel around the Old quarter: If your hotel is on a small street/lane that the bus is unable to reach or the street is banned for the bus (especially on the weekend), our guide will come to pick you up then we will need to walk to the bus. For drop-off, the bus will also drop you off at the nearest point to your hotel.
Pick-up Time: Actual pick-up time will be within 30 minutes before or after the mentioned time - depending on the pick-up address of yours and other passengers. Please be ready at your hotel lobby 30 minutes before departure time