The Sapaly Express Train is one of the newest trains in Vietnam and makes an overnight journey between Hanoi and Lao Cai – Sapa, one of style and comfort with 14 compact yet fully equipped cabins featuring air-conditioning, reading lights.
Experience the most relaxed transfer between Sapa and Hanoi
Deluxe cabins provide a cozy atmosphere with four berths in one compartment, relaxing to read or enjoy an intimate conversation
Feel right at home with complimentary welcome drinks, snacks (biscuits or fresh fruits), and hot/ cold towels
Restroom with clean facilities
Hanoi Station to Lao Cai Station (22:00 – 06:05)
- 21:00: Arrived at Hanoi Train Station (No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Street, see this destination on Google Map) for check-in procedure. Your online ticket would be exchanged for paper tickets at this point.
- 22:00: Departed to Lao Cai Train Station.
- 06:05: Arrived at Lao Cai Train Station.
Lao Cai Station to Hanoi Station (21:40 – 05:30)
- 20:40: Arrived at Lao Cai Train Station (No.337 Quảng Trường ga Lào Cai Street, see this destination on Google Map) for check-in procedure. Your online ticket would be exchanged for paper tickets at this point.
- 21:40: Departed to Hanoi Train Station.
- 05:30: Arrived at Hanoi Train Station.
Note: The distance between Lao Cai Train Station and Sapa Town is about 30km. Some forms of transportation are needed to enter the city