Limousine Van featuring 09 soft leather seats, comfortably VIP seats can adjust to lean back from 10 to 45 degrees
USB port for phone charging
- 07:30 – 08:00 (or 15:00 – 15:30): Free pick up at the hotel around Sapa town and the bus office (for the passenger outside the town). Van departs to Hanoi at 8:00
- 09:30 (17:30): Have a rest-stop at Km237 for 5 - 10 minutes, here you can go to the toilet, then at 12:00 (20:00) - second stop for around 20 - 30 minutes at Km57 (enough time for a fast dinner)
- 13:30 (21:00): Arrival Hanoi city center, the limousine will drop off passengers at their accommodation around the old quarter or Eco Sapa bus office for ones stay outside Hanoi old quarter.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email / Whatsapp
- Availability is not updated online for this service. If you book less than 24 hours ahead we may not be able to confirm your reservation on time. In such a case, a refund will be issued.
- Each passenger can bring 1 standard-sized luggage and 1 small handbag
- The standard luggage size is 70x50x30cm
A typical limousine car would contain 9 seats, 2 at the front, 4 in the middle, and 3 at the back. The 4 seats in the middle (called VIP seats) are larger and more comfortable compared to the normal seats. Besides, it’s also a good choice for those who would easily get car sickness. Below are the image and the layout of the VIP seat for your reference:
- Children with age 0-4 are free of charge as long as they share the seats with their parents
- The duration of transfers may vary due to traffic conditions
- Food and drinks are allowed for consumption inside the vehicle, with consideration to maintaining cleanliness during the ride
- Service Exclude: personal expenses, travel insurance, tips & gratuities