- Free pick up at your hotel around Halong city then Tuan Chau wharf (pick up time normally around 30 - 45 minutes) then depart to Hanoi via New Expressway
- After around 1 hour of transfer, the van stops at the rest-stop for around 10 minutes.
- Arrive Hanoi after around 2.5 hours of transfer, we drop off the passengers at their hotel around Hanoi city center. We might use a small van to drop off passengers around Hanoi city.
- Airport drop off, you will be changed to a private car right after you arrive Hanoi and head to Hanoi airport (total time from Halong will be around 3 - 3.5 hours)
Hanoi Halong bay Limousine bus
Spacious Middle-Vip seat
Pick up and drop off
Pick up at Hotel around Halong city (Bai Chay and Hon Gai area), Tuan Chau island, and Tuan Chau harbor / Hon Gai port for the cruising. If you have no preference, the default location is the lobby of the Novotel Halong.
Drop off at any hotel in Hanoi City center.
For Airport Drop off service: once the limousine van arrives at Hanoi, a car will take you to the airport. Please inform your flight detail at the check-out page
Pick up and drop off time: As a shared van service, the Actual pick up time may be +\- 30 minutes before or after the mentioned time - depending on the pick-up address of yours and other passengers. Your pick up time will be confirmed at least 6 hours before departure time via Email or WhatsApp
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email / Whatsapp
- Each passenger can bring 1 standard-sized luggage and 1 small handbag
- The standard luggage size is 70x50x30cm
A typical limousine car would contain 9 seats, 2 at the front, 4 in the middle, and 3 at the back. The 4 seats in the middle (called VIP seats) are larger and more comfortable compared to the normal seats. Besides, it’s also a good choice for those who would easily get car sickness. Below are the image and the layout of the VIP seat for your reference:
- Children with age 0-4 are free of charge as long as they share the seats with their parents
- The duration of transfers may vary due to traffic conditions
- Food and drinks are allowed for consumption inside the vehicle, with consideration to maintaining cleanliness during the ride