There 3 popular options for Traveler travel between Hanoi and Hue: Train, Flight, and Sleeping bus with their own advantages. Flight is most convenient and fastest way. The Hanoi Hue sleeping bus is the cheapest way. And with Train, It is the chance to view the beauty of Vietnam through the window, the comfortable of the soft berth.
Hanoi – Hue train schedule and price
|By Vietnam reunification express train|
|Train||Departs – Arrives||Soft Seat||Hard berth||Soft Berth|
|SE1||19:30 – 08:48||$33||$43||$51|
|SE3||22:00 – 10:27||$33||$43||$51|
|SE5||09:00 – 22:42||$33||$43||$51|
|SE7||06:00 – 19:47||$33||$43||$51|
|SE19||20:01 – 09:47||$33||$43||$51|
There are 5 Reunification Express trains that run every day on Hanoi – Hue route, including SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7, and SE19. It takes about 12 hours to travel by train between Hanoi and Hue city. Reunification Express trains serve three kinds of tickets: Soft seat, hard berth (in 6 berth Cabin) and soft berth (in 4 berth cabin).
- Almost tourists choose the Soft berth on SE1, SE3 and SE 19 because it will save a hotel night but still comfortable enough for one night.
- SE3 will be the best choice for whom want to eat the Lunch at Hue just before checking in the hotel.
Train from Hanoi to Hue soft seat
Train from Hanoi to Hue 6 hard berth cabin
Train from Hanoi to Hue soft berth
|By Tourist Train|
|Train||Departs – Arrives||Soft Berth|
|Livitrans Train||19:30 – 11:26||$62|
|Violette Train||22:00 – 13:00||$62|
There are two brands of tourist trains that operate in Hanoi Hue railway: Livitrans and Violette.
- Children Price
- Under 2 years: Travel free
- From 2 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of the adult price for the North-South trains and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi – Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price for the adults!
- Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
- Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggage not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggage is wrapped neatly and reliably.
- Hanoi and Hue station
- Hanoi station has two stops. The Main station (Hanoi station) located at 120 Le Duan street, and Hanoi station B located at Tran Quy Cap street.Trains from Hanoi to Hue depart daily at the Main station (120 Le Duan street);
- Hue train Station located at Nguyen Tri Phường Street, Phường Đúc, Tp. Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế;
Booking Train from Hanoi to Hue city